Welcome to Bluehell Productions
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

'nother APB test this weekend, 3 PM PDT Sunday

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

PointlessAmbler

PointlessAmbler

RA:APB Producer

• Bluehell Staff
  • 11,250 posts
Hi guys, giving a little more forward notice this time so hopefully more people show up. We'll be having another APB test this weekend, same time as last weekend (3 PM PDT, Sunday, August 26th). I'll have an updated RC for you containing some code fixes and a new version of RA_Siege.

Come play with us! Check out the testing forum for more details - I'll post the latest version sometime tomorrow (Saturday) and will update this post with a link to that download.

Thanks.

VERTi60

VERTi60

Ex-Moderator

• Members
  • 2,083 posts
  • Ingame Username:VERTi60
Roger

dangles20

dangles20

Technician

• Members
  • 161 posts
  • Ingame Username:Dangles20
Why isn't it put in the launcher news anymore? I reckon more people would come if it was posted in the APB launcher news section as well. I'll come if I'm awake, in my time zone that converts to 6:00 am Monday.

Edited by dangles20, 24 August 2012 - 09:20 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users