Welcome to Bluehell Productions
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Bluehell Productions Q&A event - Question thread

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
16 replies to this topic

Nodlied

Nodlied

BHP Testing Director

• Bluehell Staff
  • 1,261 posts
  • Ingame Username:Nodlied

This is the topic where you post your questions. There is a maximum of five questions you can ask. 

Please note that you are not allowed to post anything other than questions in this topic. To discuss things, please go back to the news tread.

nomaner

nomaner

Technician

• Members
  • 149 posts
  • Ingame Username:Neko_Soldier

Most common questions that I would put to get it over with and would like to know.

1. How far along is AR and when will there be public release?

2. What would be the plans for vehicle veterancy in TSR?

3. When will GDI get the Juggernaut in TSR?

4. When will the next major update for APB be?

An estimate for the time questions would be fine. If I'm missing any other common questions just ask them.

DeviousDave

DeviousDave

Rifle Soldier

• Members
  • 253 posts
  • Ingame Username:DeviousDave

2. What would be the plans for vehicle veterancy in TSR?

3. When will GDI get the Juggernaut in TSR?

Damn you beat me to it!

although I'd like to know an E.T.A on both of them, are they coming out in the next patch? or in 200 years time?

Mei Terumi

Mei Terumi

Mizukage

• Members
  • 2,269 posts
  • Ingame Username:Mei_Terumi

K, hmm, i Know i'm a tester, but i have a few questions myself.

1. Where do you see the public relations going? do you plan on having more community events, tournaments, map contests or advertisement campaigns for reaching out to the community?

2. What are the long term goals for all three mods? Do you plan on incorporating the missing tech structures and infantry models for Reborn and both side's beacons. What aspects of APB will be improved upon in the future in terms of gameplay and balance, or updated base building models. How will AR fit alongside APB & TSR?

3. How will the Juggernaut for TSR effect balance? will some of GDI's other vehicles be tuned accordingly in their role once it's added.

4. Will there be more unique changes to the infantry vetrancy added such as more unique elite perk per character. Same goes for vehicle vetrancy. will we see Rail guns on Titans? or Black Napalm fire for the devil tongue? or will the perks be standard damage + health and armor increase?

5. Would you like to see EA make their own version of renegades style multiplayer, which stands out as still being quite unique. 

Iraq

Iraq

Rifle Soldier

• Members
  • 328 posts
  • Ingame Username:Iraq

I added some context to some of my questions if you dont mind,

1. As a member of the Axis of evil, using Terr0r is a very important tactic when fighting the enemy. I was told that AR is Terr0r friendly with the inclusion of Jihad Jeeps and we all know crazy Ivan is my BFF. What other Terr0r tactics will there be in AR?

2.Being a Harvester in game leads to the OP economy that allows a team to spam tanks and expensive infantry, will incentives be added for players to become Harvestors/Ore trucks?

3.While we are a tight knit community and all cuddly with each other it would be nice to have more new members and if the community expanded. What steps are being taken to increase the amount of members that play the games?

4. As far as clan wars are concerned [SG] (AKA P0ny l0vers) are the only clan in game and not all of us are bronys. Will some of the devs/ Mods create alternate clans or resurrect their former clans in order for the community to have clan wars?

5. Will we see blue Tiberium and the subsequent use of it to create Demo harvys?  

BerryBomber

BerryBomber

Technician

• Members
  • 164 posts
  • Ingame Username:BerryBomber

Will infantry beta maps ever be rehashed? (Forever a beta map n00b) :

Ransik

Ransik

Don't kill the SD guys!

• Members
  • 280 posts
  • KW4lyf

1. Will you ever unban me???? (I'm not asking to come back but at least you know what you've done)
2. Will you take action against me again for kw.
3. When will you add roof access to War Factory (gdi and Nod), cy (gdi and Nod)
4. When will you ever increase minit to at least 70 and msg, msa to at least 20 per side?
5. What happened to my k/d????????????????????????????

I'm banned again...... across both forum here, irc and ingame............ Go ahead and -99999999999999999999 me on reputation......

:argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh:

Holloway

Holloway

Grenadier

• Members
  • 428 posts

1. What is your name?

2. What is your quest?

3. What is your favorite color?

4. What is the capitol of Assyria?

5. What is the airspeed of a fully-laden swallow?

[I have no questions, but nice to see an end-user QA]

Raptor29aa

Raptor29aa

Suffers from Logic

• Testers
  • 1,832 posts
  • Ingame Username:Raptor29a

I have one, are there any plans to bring back stats and achievements?

(all the long time fans know what I am referring to)

Fek'Leyr Targ

Fek'Leyr Targ

Civilian

• Members
  • 36 posts

1. Will future versions of Reborn include more buildings from Tiberian Sun (Upgrade Center, Comm. Station, Pyramid, civilian buildings...), including unused ones (like the Dropship Bay and the Command Center)?

2. Are you planning to feature veinhole monsters and the means to harvest them to create and launch chemical missiles?

3. Have you considered creating bot maps, objective maps (like AS_Seamist) or even single player maps or co-op maps for APB, Reborn and AR?

4. When are the full mapping tools for APB and Reborn scheduled for release?

5. Will APB's mining system, as shown on the animation on ModDB back in February, also be used in Reborn and AR?

Plokite_Wolf

Plokite_Wolf

Technician

• Members
  • 160 posts
  • Ingame Username:TeslaWolf

1. If you had the ability to add Yuri's faction to Apocalypse Rising, would you use it?

2. Have you considered using an engine other than the one Renegade runs on?

3. How long do you code the games in average?

4. What do you guys do to cool off after coding?

5. What is your favourite faction and why Nod? :)

Greetz!

Bfranx

Bfranx

Rocket Soldier

• Testers
  • 618 posts
  • Ingame Username:Bfranx

1) Will the gates in Reborn ever be destructible?

2) Will there ever be ant missions in APB?

3) Will there be missions in Reborn, and will they possibly include CABAL?

4) Will the Aircraft Carrier appear in AR, and how will it work if so?

5) Has there been any discussion of what will come after AR?

rantanplan

rantanplan

Server Support Staff

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • Ingame Username:rantanplan

1. Any plans on adding attack dogs to APB?

2. Any progress with the Yak working You have previously shown us on forums?

3. Will the future of APB have MIG/ Spy Planes/ Parabombs?

4. Will APB ever have the missing structures like the Airfield, Tech Centers, Iron Curtain and Chronosphere?

5. When naval wars come back to APB, will We see Cruisers?

FRAYDO

FRAYDO

Public Relations (◡‿◡✿)

• Bluehell Staff
  • 531 posts
  • Ingame Username:FRAYDO
  • ily♥

here i go!

question 1) mutants as a playable faction in Reborn?

question 2) will we see hunter seeker drones available in Reborn?

question 3) new maps for both APB and Reborn on the horizon?

question 4) around what time what would you guesstimate the 100% completion of Apocalypse Rising?

question 5) will the Reborn veterancy icons be changed to suit as they were in Tiberian Sun? (y'know, the two vertical gold bars for veteran, the gold star for elite, rather than the RA2 chevrons that are used now)

Kingkickass

Kingkickass

Grenadier

• Members
  • 417 posts
  • Ingame Username:Kingkickass

1- Any maps that are like the one in APB where you have to hold off the Soviet forces for an amount of time going to be in AR and Reborn?

2- Is the Juggernaut going to have that inaccurate  shot effect where the shells land randomly near the area? How is this unit going to be balanced because it seems that a few would ruin a base really fast

3- How will the aircraft carrier work? (if its even going to be put in)

4- In any of the games, will there be a map that is just 2 islands and water? Which means aircraft and boat fights.

5- Will heroic units be uncrushable like in the games? (They always sidestepped vehicles)

Bfranx

Bfranx

Rocket Soldier

• Testers
  • 618 posts
  • Ingame Username:Bfranx

You could have asked two different questions for 1) and 3), Kingkickass. I already asked those lol

Nodlied

Nodlied

BHP Testing Director

• Bluehell Staff
  • 1,261 posts
  • Ingame Username:Nodlied

Closing this now, time's up!

We'll be making a video where we answer these questions this Sunday. So expect it to be released within a week.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users